The Texas Office of Court Administration (OCA) is proud to provide a unified, statewide electronic filing system that will benefit all participants in the court system. Texas is the largest state in the country to implement mandatory e-filing for its courts, and eFileTexas.gov is expected to handle 3.5 million filings in 2014 – more court filings than any other jurisdiction in the country.
The following links will be useful to understand more about the scope and benefits of this historic project..
- January 31, 2014 Press Release
- eFileTexas.gov Background & Overview
- Mandatory E-Filing Deadlines by County
- Fact Sheet
- How does eFileTexas.gov work?
- E-Filing Case Study – Clark County (Las Vegas), Nevada
- Tyler’s Role & Experience
- January 1, 2014 Press Release
- eFileTexas.gov screen captures (Download ZIP file)
- eFileTexas.gov Brand Kit
The documents have been compressed into a single file (eFileTexas.gov_Media_Kit.pdf) for ease of download.
Photographs and Video Footage from January 31, 2014
eFileTexas.gov B-Roll (Network Operations Center and Phone Support)
Office of Court Administration
Director of Public Affairs & Special Counsel
Jetstream PR for Tyler Technologies
972-788-9456, ext. 301